1. We are drawn to people who smile - smiling makes you attractive.
2. Smiling changes your mood.
3. Smiling makes you successful.
Studies have found that people who smile appear to be happy & courteous and also more competent in the eyes of others.
4. Smiling can boost your immune system.
When you smile, immune function can improve because you are more relaxed.
5. Smiling makes you look younger.
The muscles we use to smile lift the face, making you appear younger.
6. Smiling releases endorphins & serotonin.
These things make us feel good... naturally!
7. Smiling lowers blood pressure.
When you smile there is a measurable drop in your blood pressure.
8. Smiling is contagious :)
9. Smiling helps you stay positive.
10. Smiles are the most relatable & recognizable human expression. Smiling is the universal sign of happiness!