The health and safety of our patients & team is our highest priority!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Our office is open for all dental services – with a few changes to keep you safe.
We are staying safe for you.
We take great care that there are no shortcuts or compromises in any area of our patient care. This standard requires extra time, cost, and effort for every patient – that we believe is well spent and necessary to ensure the safety of our patients and our team members.
- We take daily temperature readings of each of our staff members
- We will ask you specific screening questions on the phone when confirming your appointment.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival and ask you a few more questions
- There are nine different measures that are used for every patient. Our instrument sterilization protocol alone includes five different steps, as well as immediate back-up systems. We are ADA compliant, all products we use are FDA registered and approved.
- After each patient exits the waiting room, bathroom, or operatory – all touchable surfaces are disinfected⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Each patient is given a pre-treatment oral rinse⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We use high-speed oral evacuation with a special attachment to reduce aerosols⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Our team wears masks throughout your visit, not just during your procedure.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We wear more protective clothing than you’re used to seeing us wear.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We still supply each patient with safety glasses during their procedure, we find they help make your time in the dental chair more relaxing anyway⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We use HEPA filtration in our office⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- We have our waiting room reconfigured to keep social distance requirements⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- And even more behind the scenes. We are doing all we can to keep you safe!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you have any questions before you schedule, please call us at 330-494-6305. We are committed to your dental health and are here for you.⠀