Unlock Your Confidence: The Ultimate Guide To A Beautiful Smile
Important Factors To Consider When Thinking About Cosmetic Treatment
First, the most important thing is for you to know exactly what you would like out of your cosmetic treatment. When you are specific, the doctor can create an outcome that meets and beats your expectations.
Once we know your expectations – what you’d like and why you want it done – we can formulate the plan to get you there. We can even show you what your new smile will look like before we get started.
Don’t know what exactly what you want? We’ve got you covered.
Here are the right questions to ask yourself to get the answers you need. Take some time to write down the answers to these questions to discover what you are truly seeking.
- What are my expectations? (e.g. time, cost, effort, etc)
- What is my biggest concern? (e.g. crooked teeth, spacing, color, etc)
- Do I have a specific idea of how I want to look after treatment?
- What will improving my smile do to change my life? (e.g. job, relationships, confidence)
- How white would I like my teeth to be? (e.g. natural-looking, really-white, whiter-than-white, etc)
Your possibilities begin with your complimentary consultation. Amazing cosmetic dental transformations happen for patients just like you at our dental office, in North Canton.
Click Chapter 2 to continue!
c 2019 Francis A. Bertolini, DDS
Don’t have time to read the whole guide right now?
Enter your info below to read at your convenience.