How To Brush Your Teeth
By brushing twice daily with the recommended toothbrush & paste, you can prevent tooth decay, gum disease & future restorative dentistry.
Proper brushing and flossing techniques are essential.
1. It’s important to brush in the proper angle – Hold your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle towards the gumline.
2. Use short strokes – Move your brush back and forth in short gentle strokes. Brush both the front and back of your teeth and gums.
3. Using the tip of your brush behind the top and on the bottom teeth is the best way to clean behind them.
4. Keep your breath fresh by brushing your tongue.
5. And lastly, schedule regular hygiene visits with Dr. Bertolini’s Team to make sure your oral health is on track and stays that way!