Fixed Denture Care
Taking proper care of your implant retained fixed denture is important. This video demonstrates how to care for your denture and the supporting implants to ensure they last for a lifetime of smiles.
Steps to Care For Your Implant Retained Denture:
- Brush with a non-abrasive toothpaste
- Twice daily
- Brush the outer, inner and chewing surface of your denture with short, gentle strokes
- Also brush the pink parts of the denture with short, gentle strokes
- Clean the space between the denture and the gumline with Super Floss, a Waterpik, or an interdental brush to keep free of bacteria and plaque.
- Regular professional removal and cleanings of your denture will help you keep your mouth in optimal health.
Francis A. Bertolini, DDS is committed to helping you restore your healthy, confident smile. For a complete diagnosis, treatment, and referral make your appointment today.